Sunday 17 April 2016

Spring Daisies

This week nail art is another design featuring flowers! This was really simple to create and looks really cute in the sunshine.



To create the design I used a thin paintbrush and a dotting tool. Here's what they look like. You can see below that the paintbrush used to be a little thicker but I've cut some of the bristles to make it a little thinner.


I started by painting my nails blue and letting that dry.


Next using the thin paintbrush and some white polish I painted little lines radiating from the centre of each nail. These lines do not have to be the same length or in the same place for each nail.


I then took the dotting tool and dipped it in a yellow polish before creating a dot in the centre of each daisy. The polish I used was slightly translucent, so I ended up adding two layers of dots.


I then added a topcoat, to smooth out the design and try to make it last a little longer.



1 comment: